Monday, August 24, 2009

One Month

Well I noticed that my first blog was 30 days ie one month ago--didn't do to well on that 30 day challenge!! I will try to do 15 for the next 30 days!!
Actually, I have some blog catching up with some good stuff for the month of August.

Today was a GREAT day as I took our grandaughter to her 1st day of Kindergarten. She was both excited and nervous as we entered the building and classroom, but she lost the nervous side within the first 5 minutes. Fast Forward to 3:10pm. Picked her up and her take on school was lots of fun things to do, I Love it!! Her favorite activity was computer lab, so yes John and Katy, she does take after yall. She also like the really big library. We went for mexican food tonight and now I am sooo full but was a super yummy treat for me since we don't have mexican restraunts.

What do you think about my background? Katy and I jazzed it up and I like it--think it looks alot more like me than the old one!!
Off to bed as I need to get "butter bean" up and ready for school again tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I like the blog!

    As to the 30 day challenge - it was to post every day for thirty days, not NOT post every day for 30 days!

    see ya manana chica

    ReplyDelete